- Acorns Invest is a micro-savings app that helps you invest your spare change from everyday purchases through Round-Ups.
- Accounts including general investing, retirement, checking and debit card, and custodial accounts for children.
- Best for beginners and those seeking an integrated financial app centered on investing.
Acorns Promotion: $5 signup bonus after first deposit.
- Credit Sesame free credit score gives you insights using your Transunion report.
- Learn what affects your credit score and how to improve it along with personalized credit card and loan recommendations.
- Free monthly credit score, free credit monitoring, and free ID theft insurance.
- Stash Invest is part of a robust financial app that includes a checking and debit card, retirement, and custodial accounts for children.
- Get no commission trades and invest in stocks, ETFs, and fractional shares for as little as $1.
- Use a bank account with no hidden fees and get paid 2 days earlier.
Promotion: Get $5 for signing up and depositing at least $5.
- M1 Finance’s Invest is a Robo-advisor investment platform ideal for DIY investors. It offers automated investing, expert portfolios, and customization.
- Choose your portfolio of stocks, fractional shares of stock, ETFs.
- $0 account minimum. 100% commission-free trades and no hidden fees.
- Credit Karma free credit score, monitoring, and insights to take control of your credit with personalized recommendations.
- Spot identity theft attempts. Receive alerts about changes found in Equifax and TransUnion.
- Compare personalized offers for credit cards, loans, and more.
- Creditwise free credit score offers weekly or monthly updates of TransUnion report and score.
- Monitors and alerts you of changes to your TransUnion and Experian credit reports.
- Includes Dark Web scans and Social Security Number tracking.
- Access a Score simulator, tips, and suggestions to improve credit.
- Experian free FICO credit score offers monthly access to Experian credit report with FICO® Score.
- See the factors influencing your credit score and access score tracker and visualize your progress over time.
- See your Experian credit report every month with no fees or credit card required.
- Mint Score by Intuit offers a free credit report summary and unlimited credit score updates within the Mint app.
- Learn the different factors that impact your score, how it is calculated, and to improve it.
- Daily credit monitoring alerting you of changes found in your TransUnion report.
- Wealthsimple Invest helps you align your values with socially responsible investments through diversified and low-cost ETFs.
- No minimum balance, robo-advice, and access to financial advisors. Basic features include auto-deposits, auto-rebalance, and dividend reinvesting.
- Get a free portfolio analysis of your existing non-Wealthsimple portfolios.
- Public is a compelling brokerage app for the novice investor looking to build a portfolio for long-term growth.
- Invest in stocks and ETFs with $0 trading fees and no account minimums.
- Best for newbies with minimal understanding of the stock market and with limited funds.
- MIDFLORIDA Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative providing banking services including savings, loans, and other financial services.
- The 4th largest credit union in Florida with assets totaling $4.98 Billion and providing banking services to more than 359,000 members.
Membership: Available to those who live, work, worship, and attend school in many FL counties. Membership is also open to the immediate family of current members.
- Kinecta Federal Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative providing financial banking services including savings accounts, checking accounts, consumer loans, credit cards, mortgages home equity lines of credit and investments.
- The 9th largest credit union in California with assets totaling $5.06 Billion and providing banking services to more than 241,000 members.
Membership: Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends schools in select SoCal zip codes, employed by a partner company or association, and immediate family and household members of current members.
- Landmark Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative providing banking services including savings, loans, and other financial services.
- The largest credit union in Wisconsin with assets totaling $5.1 Billion and providing banking services to more than 362,000 members.
Membership: All persons living, working, worship, or school in Southern and Northeastern Wisconsin, plus Lake and McHenry Counties in Illinois as well as their immediate family members.
- Members 1st Federal Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative providing financial banking services
- The 3rd largest credit union in Pennsylvania with assets totaling $5.32 Billion and providing banking services to more than 451,000 members.
Membership: Open to individuals who are eligible by living, working, or worshipping in locations served. Immediate family members of current members are eligible.