- Betterment is a Robo-advisor helping you manage your money with guided investing, cash management, and retirement planning.
- No account minimums and low management fee.
- Stockpile is an online brokerage enabling investors to buy and sell stocks or fractional shares of stocks, ETFs, ADRs, and every stock in the S&P 500.
- Open an individual brokerage or custodial account (under 18 years old).
- SoFi Active Investing allows you to buy and sell stocks, fractional shares, and ETFs.
- No commission trades no account minimums.
SoFi Invest promo: Fund your account with $100 and get $25 in stock.
- Stash Invest is a robust financial app to start and grow your investments in stocks, ETFs, and fractional shares for as little as $1.
- Get investment and banking features to help you achieve your investing goals.
Stash Promotion: Get $20 for signing up and adding cash.
- Acorns Invest is a micro-savings app that helps you invest your spare change from everyday purchases through Round-Ups.
- Best for beginners and those seeking an integrated financial app centered on investing.
Acorns Promotion: $5 signup bonus after your first investment.
- M1 Finance is a free finance app allowing you to invest, borrow, and spend in one platform.
- $0 account minimum. 100% commission-free trades and no hidden fees.
- Public.com is a mobile brokerage app allowing you to invest in stocks and funds, commission-free.
- Follow friends and expert investors, share your insights, and interact with others.
- No account minimums. Buy and sell fractional shares.
Promotion: Get a $10 share of stock for new signups.
- Wealthsimple Invest helps you align your values with socially responsible investments through diversified and low-cost ETFs.
- No minimum balance, robo-advice, and access to financial advisors. Basic features include auto-deposits, auto-rebalance, and dividend reinvesting.
- Get a free portfolio analysis of your existing non-Wealthsimple portfolios.
- PocketGuard is a free personal finance tool to help you track your spending, create a budget, set goals to save and invest more, and lower your expenses.
- Monitor for potentially unwanted and unauthorized charges like hidden fees, billing errors, forgotten subscriptions, scams, and fraud.
- Browse other financial products to see if there are ways to save on your mortgage payments, insurance, or other loans.
- Goodbudget is a budget tracker that digitizes the envelope budgeting method.
- Set a dollar amount that goes towards things like your home payment, auto loan, groceries, and more.
- Free version with upgrade available.
- YNAB is zero-based budgeting and will help you break the paycheck to paycheck cycle, get out of debt, and save more money.
- Rule No. 1 of You Need a Budget tool is to “give every dollar a job.”
- On average, new users save $600 in the first two months and more than $6,000 in the first year. Try it free for 30 days.
- Perfect Portfolio Course is designed to teach new investors how to choose their own investments and test their investment ideas before spending their own money.
- 1.5-hour training to teach you the fundamentals of the stock market and the different types of investments you can choose.
- Tutorials on two investing tools to test out your investment ideas.
- Portfolio Cheat Sheet can help you to invest in less than 10 minutes.
- Fee Analyzer Tool to save money with your investment choices and improve your overall performance.
- Mint is a free budgeting and financial tracking app helping you see your overall financial picture and make better decisions.
- See everything in one place – from balances and bills to your credit score and more.
- Automatically updates and categorizes your information from your bank accounts and credit cards to retirement accounts and more.
- Get product recommendations that could help save you the most based on your lifestyle and goals.
- Personal Capital budget app is a personal finance management tool allowing you to connect external financial accounts for a comprehensive view of your money in one place.
- Creates summaries of your spending, net worth, and investment portfolio.
- Free service with no upgrade or purchase requirements.