- Public.com enables you to invest in stocks and funds, commission-free through an easy-to-use mobile interface.
- Community features allow you to follow friends and expert investors, share insights, and interact.
- No account minimums. Buy and sell fractional shares.
Promotion: Get a $10 share of stock for new signups.
- Wealthfront Invest Robo-advisor helps you do less and earn more using tech to manage investments to achieve your financial goals.
- Minimum $500. Low management fee.
- SoFi Automated Investing helps you build your investment portfolio based on your goals and risk tolerance.
- No management fee. Start with just $1.
- Betterment is a Robo-advisor helping you manage your money with guided investing, cash management, and retirement planning.
- No account minimums and low management fee.
- Stockpile is an online brokerage enabling investors to buy and sell stocks or fractional shares of stocks, ETFs, ADRs, and every stock in the S&P 500.
- Open an individual brokerage or custodial account (under 18 years old).
- SoFi Active Investing allows you to buy and sell stocks, fractional shares, and ETFs.
- No commission trades no account minimums.
SoFi Invest promo: Fund your account with $100 and get $25 in stock.
- Stash Invest is a robust financial app to start and grow your investments in stocks, ETFs, and fractional shares for as little as $1.
- Get investment and banking features to help you achieve your investing goals.
Stash Promotion: Get $20 for signing up and adding cash.
- Acorns Invest is a micro-savings app that helps you invest your spare change from everyday purchases through Round-Ups.
- Best for beginners and those seeking an integrated financial app centered on investing.
Acorns Promotion: $5 signup bonus after your first investment.
- M1 Finance is a free finance app allowing you to invest, borrow, and spend in one platform.
- $0 account minimum. 100% commission-free trades and no hidden fees.
- Credit Sesame free credit score gives you insights using your Transunion report.
- Learn what affects your credit score and how to improve it along with personalized credit card and loan recommendations.
- Free monthly credit score, free credit monitoring, and free ID theft insurance.
- Credit Karma free credit score, monitoring, and insights to take control of your credit with personalized recommendations.
- Spot identity theft attempts. Receive alerts about changes found in Equifax and TransUnion.
- Compare personalized offers for credit cards, loans, and more.
- Creditwise free credit score offers weekly or monthly updates of TransUnion report and score.
- Monitors and alerts you of changes to your TransUnion and Experian credit reports.
- Includes Dark Web scans and Social Security Number tracking.
- Access a Score simulator, tips, and suggestions to improve credit.
- Experian free FICO credit score offers monthly access to Experian credit report with FICO® Score.
- See the factors influencing your credit score and access score tracker and visualize your progress over time.
- See your Experian credit report every month with no fees or credit card required.
- Mint Score by Intuit offers a free credit report summary and unlimited credit score updates within the Mint app.
- Learn the different factors that impact your score, how it is calculated, and to improve it.
- Daily credit monitoring alerting you of changes found in your TransUnion report.