- Public.com enables you to invest in stocks and funds, commission-free through an easy-to-use mobile interface.
- Community features allow you to follow friends and expert investors, share insights, and interact.
- No account minimums. Buy and sell fractional shares.
Promotion: Get a $10 share of stock for new signups.
- Stockpile is an online brokerage enabling investors to buy and sell stocks or fractional shares of stocks, ETFs, ADRs, and every stock in the S&P 500.
- Open an individual brokerage or custodial account (under 18 years old).
- SoFi Active Investing allows you to buy and sell stocks, fractional shares, and ETFs.
- No commission trades no account minimums.
SoFi Invest promo: Fund your account with $100 and get $25 in stock.
- Sesame cash is a no-fee debit card and an online bank account that pays you to improve your credit.
- Robust mobile banking features to deposit checks, transfer money, pay bills, and more.
- Get paid 2-days earlier with a direct deposit of your paycheck.
- TD Ameritrade is an online brokerage for stock trading and investing in common stock, preferred stocks, bonds, mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and options.
- Accounts offer tax-loss harvesting and four trading platforms for beginners and veteran investors.
- Access to advanced mobile trading applications through phone, tablet, or Apple Watch.
- No minimum deposit to open an account and $0 commission-fee trades.
- Ally Invest is an online brokerage account to perform trades in stocks, bonds, ETFs, mutual funds, and options.
- Get Live news and streaming quotes available across multiple devices with market stats, metrics, and insights into individual companies.
- $0 commission-free trades with no minimums.