- Fastweb is a free service to find scholarships to pay for college.
- Easily discover scholarships, internships, colleges, and more.
- Create your student profile, match to scholarships, and complete the applications.
- Chegg Scholarship is a free service enabling you to search over 25,000 scholarship opportunities online.
- Easily create a profile and get matches based on your preferences and settings.
- Personal Capital budget app is a personal finance management tool allowing you to connect external financial accounts for a comprehensive view of your money in one place.
- Creates summaries of your spending, net worth, and investment portfolio.
- Free service with no upgrade or purchase requirements.
- Mint is a free budgeting and financial tracking app helping you see your overall financial picture and make better decisions.
- See everything in one place – from balances and bills to your credit score and more.
- Automatically updates and categorizes your information from your bank accounts and credit cards to retirement accounts and more.
- Get product recommendations that could help save you the most based on your lifestyle and goals.
- LendKey private student loans are offered through partner credit unions and community banks.
- Compare fixed and variable rate loans with flexible terms from multiple lenders in one platform.
- No origination fees, no application fees, and no prepayment penalties.
- Blooom helps you optimize and manage your employer-sponsored retirement plans no matter where you work or where the plan is held.
- Analysis of 401k, 403b, and IRAs for performance insights, asset allocation, and fund fees.
- YNAB is zero-based budgeting and will help you break the paycheck to paycheck cycle, get out of debt, and save more money.
- Rule No. 1 of You Need a Budget tool is to “give every dollar a job.”
- On average, new users save $600 in the first two months and more than $6,000 in the first year. Try it free for 30 days.
- Goodbudget is a budget tracker that digitizes the envelope budgeting method.
- Set a dollar amount that goes towards things like your home payment, auto loan, groceries, and more.
- Free version with upgrade available.
- PocketGuard is a free personal finance tool to help you track your spending, create a budget, set goals to save and invest more, and lower your expenses.
- Monitor for potentially unwanted and unauthorized charges like hidden fees, billing errors, forgotten subscriptions, scams, and fraud.
- Browse other financial products to see if there are ways to save on your mortgage payments, insurance, or other loans.
Membership: The credit union services are available to U.S. military members. Membership is also open to the immediate family of current members.
- Navy Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative offering banking products, credit cards, loans, and financial services.
- The largest credit union in the United States with assets totaling $125.58 Billion and providing banking services to more than 9.2 million members.
Membership: Membership is limited to persons who meet the eligibility requirements.
- State Employees is the largest credit union in North Carolina and the 2nd largest in the United States offering banking and financial services.
- Assets totaling $42.85 Billion and providing banking services to more than 2.49 million members.
- The credit union is a member-owned financial cooperative providing banking service including savings, loans, and other financial services to members.
- PenFed is a federal credit union headquartered in McLean, Virginia, chartered offering a variety of loans, savings, deposit accounts, credit cards, and other financial services.
- The 2nd largest credit union in Virginia and the 3rd largest in the United States with assets totaling $25.92 Billion and providing banking services to more than 2.04 million members.
Membership: The credit union is a member-owned financial cooperative providing financial banking services to multiple member groups, but primarily serves the military, i.e. members in the armed forces. Membership is also open to the immediate family of current members.
- SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union is a federally chartered Credit Union that serves the educational community in California as a financial cooperative for school employees and their families.
- The largest credit union in California and the 5th largest in the United States with assets totaling $21.62 Billion and providing banking services to more than 1.12 million members.
Membership: If you are a school employee, retired school employee, an immediate family member of a SchoolsFirst FCU Member, including spouse, domestic partner, mother, father, sibling, son, daughter, grandparent, grandchild, you are eligible to join. Serving educational communities in the state of California.
- Golden 1 Credit Union is a credit union headquartered in Sacramento, California. It serves consumers throughout California with more than 70 branches. Offers savings accounts, checking accounts, consumer loans, auto loans, credit cards, mortgage loans, online banking, and insurance services.
- The 2nd largest credit union in California and the 6th largest in the United States with assets totaling $14.95 Billion and providing banking services to more than 1.07 million members.
Membership: All Californians can join! If you live or work in California, you are eligible. Non-Californians may join if they are a family member or registered domestic partner of a current Golden 1 member.
- First Tech Federal Credit Union is a federally chartered credit union headquartered in San Jose, California. Offers standard banking services, investment, insurance, and tax services to its members.
- It’s the 3rd largest credit union in California and the 9th largest in the United States with assets totaling $14.41 Billion and providing banking services to more than 620,000 members.
Membership: There are hundreds of ways a person can join within the field of membership of First Tech.
- BECU is a member-owned credit union originally established to serve employees of The Boeing Company offering the members free or low-cost services and competitive rates on loans and credit cards.
- The largest credit union in Washington and the 4th largest in the United States with assets totaling $24.75 Billion and providing banking services to more than 1.26 million members.
Membership: All Washington State Residents Are Eligible To Join. Membership is also open to the immediate family of current members.