- M1 Finance is a free finance app allowing you to invest, borrow, and spend in one platform.
- $0 account minimum. 100% commission-free trades and no hidden fees.
- Personal Capital budget app is a personal finance management tool allowing you to connect external financial accounts for a comprehensive view of your money in one place.
- Creates summaries of your spending, net worth, and investment portfolio.
- Free service with no upgrade or purchase requirements.
- Mint is a free budgeting and financial tracking app helping you see your overall financial picture and make better decisions.
- See everything in one place – from balances and bills to your credit score and more.
- Automatically updates and categorizes your information from your bank accounts and credit cards to retirement accounts and more.
- Get product recommendations that could help save you the most based on your lifestyle and goals.
- Blooom helps you optimize and manage your employer-sponsored retirement plans no matter where you work or where the plan is held.
- Analysis of 401k, 403b, and IRAs for performance insights, asset allocation, and fund fees.
- YNAB is zero-based budgeting and will help you break the paycheck to paycheck cycle, get out of debt, and save more money.
- Rule No. 1 of You Need a Budget tool is to “give every dollar a job.”
- On average, new users save $600 in the first two months and more than $6,000 in the first year. Try it free for 30 days.
- Goodbudget is a budget tracker that digitizes the envelope budgeting method.
- Set a dollar amount that goes towards things like your home payment, auto loan, groceries, and more.
- Free version with upgrade available.
- PocketGuard is a free personal finance tool to help you track your spending, create a budget, set goals to save and invest more, and lower your expenses.
- Monitor for potentially unwanted and unauthorized charges like hidden fees, billing errors, forgotten subscriptions, scams, and fraud.
- Browse other financial products to see if there are ways to save on your mortgage payments, insurance, or other loans.
- BlockFi offers interest-earning accounts, low-cost crypto-backed loans secured, and fee-free trading of popular cryptocurrencies.
- Get zero transaction fees with no minimum balance requirements.
New Account Promo: Get up to $250 in Bitcoin for funding an account.
- Webull Crypto allows you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC).
- Zero-commission fees with 24/7 hour trading availability.
- $1 minimum balance.
- Crypto.com is a crypto exchange with a mobile app and online platform.
- Buy and sell 90 cryptocurrencies with 20+ fiat currencies using bank transfers or your credit & debit card.
- A low-fee crypto exchange that offers much more.
- Coinbase is the largest cryptocurrency exchange with more than 50 cryptos.
- Buy, sell, and manage your cryptos.
- Earn crypto rewards for learning about cryptocurrencies.
Coinbase Promo: Get $5 of Bitcoin (BTC) for signing up.
- Voyager is a cryptocurrency broker to buy and trade 60+ digital assets in the crypto markets.
- Earn up to 12% rewards on specific crypto assets
- Zero commission trades
New Account Promo: Download the app and trade $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin. Use Code: 4B63F075F
- Binance.US is a cryptocurrency exchange with more than 50 cryptos to buy, sell, and trade.
- Create an account in minutes, set recurring buys, and take advantage of low-cost trading.
- Robinhood Crypto is a mobile app to buy and sell cryptocurrency with commission-free trading.
- Buy fractions of cryptos with as little as $1.
- SoFi Crypto lets you buy and sell cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum Classic.
- Trade cryptos with as little as $5.
- Venmo crypto allows you to buy and sell four types of digital assets–Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin.
- Get started investing with as little as $1.
New Account Promo: New Venmo users get $5 for signing up and making a payment.