- Betterment is a Robo-advisor helping you manage your money with guided investing, cash management, and retirement planning.
- No account minimums and low management fee.
- M1 Finance is a free finance app allowing you to invest, borrow, and spend in one platform.
- $0 account minimum. 100% commission-free trades and no hidden fees.
- SoFi Active Investing allows you to buy and sell stocks, fractional shares, and ETFs.
- No commission trades no account minimums.
SoFi Invest promo: Fund your account with $100 and get $25 in stock.
- Acorns Invest is a micro-savings app that helps you invest your spare change from everyday purchases through Round-Ups.
- Best for beginners and those seeking an integrated financial app centered on investing.
Acorns Promotion: $5 signup bonus after your first investment.
- Public.com enables you to invest in stocks and funds, commission-free through an easy-to-use mobile interface.
- Community features allow you to follow friends and expert investors, share insights, and interact.
- No account minimums. Buy and sell fractional shares.
Promotion: Get a $10 share of stock for new signups.
- Stash Invest is a robust financial app to start and grow your investments in stocks, ETFs, and fractional shares for as little as $1.
- Get investment and banking features to help you achieve your investing goals.
Stash Promotion: Get $20 for signing up and adding cash.
- Wealthsimple Invest helps you align your values with socially responsible investments through diversified and low-cost ETFs.
- No minimum balance, Robo-advice, and access to financial advisors.
- For Canadian residents.
- Fastweb is a free service to find scholarships to pay for college.
- Easily discover scholarships, internships, colleges, and more.
- Create your student profile, match to scholarships, and complete the applications.
- Chegg Scholarship is a free service enabling you to search over 25,000 scholarship opportunities online.
- Easily create a profile and get matches based on your preferences and settings.
- Personal Capital budget app is a personal finance management tool allowing you to connect external financial accounts for a comprehensive view of your money in one place.
- Creates summaries of your spending, net worth, and investment portfolio.
- Free service with no upgrade or purchase requirements.
- Personal Capital Wealth Management is a fee-based investment advisory service with access to human advisors.
- Get a free analysis of your investments and speak with an advisor.
- Wealthfront Invest Robo-advisor helps you do less and earn more using tech to manage investments to achieve your financial goals.
- Minimum $500. Low management fee.
- Mint is a free budgeting and financial tracking app helping you see your overall financial picture and make better decisions.
- See everything in one place – from balances and bills to your credit score and more.
- Automatically updates and categorizes your information from your bank accounts and credit cards to retirement accounts and more.
- Get product recommendations that could help save you the most based on your lifestyle and goals.
- LendKey private student loans are offered through partner credit unions and community banks.
- Compare fixed and variable rate loans with flexible terms from multiple lenders in one platform.
- No origination fees, no application fees, and no prepayment penalties.