Betterment / Investing & Saving with Personalized Investment Advice
- Betterment is a Robo-advisor helping you manage your money with guided investing, cash management, and retirement planning.
- No account minimums and low management fee.
M1 Finance / Invest Using Unique Pie-based Portfolios
- M1 Finance is a free finance app allowing you to invest, borrow, and spend in one platform.
- $0 account minimum. 100% commission-free trades and no hidden fees.
Promotion: Get up to $500 when you signup and deposit $1000 or more.
SoFi Active Investing / Invest Starting with $5 – Stocks, ETFs
- SoFi Active Investing allows you to buy and sell stocks, fractional shares, and ETFs.
- No commission trades no account minimums.
SoFi Invest promo: Fund your account with $100 and get $25 in stock.
Acorns / Invest Your Spare Change Automatically
- Acorns Invest is a micro-savings app that helps you invest your spare change from everyday purchases through Round-Ups.
- Best for beginners and those seeking an integrated financial app centered on investing.
Acorns Promotion: $5 signup bonus after your first investment.
Public.com / Invest in Stocks and Engage in Community
- Public.com enables you to invest in stocks and funds, commission-free through an easy-to-use mobile interface.
- Community features allow you to follow friends and expert investors, share insights, and interact.
- No account minimums. Buy and sell fractional shares.
Promotion: Get a $10 share of stock for new signups.
Stash Invest / Banking and Investing for Beginners
- Stash Invest is a robust financial app to start and grow your investments in stocks, ETFs, and fractional shares for as little as $1.
- Get investment and banking features to help you achieve your investing goals.
Stash Promotion: Get $20 for signing up and adding cash.
Wealthsimple Invest / Robo-advisor for Canadian Residents
- Wealthsimple Invest helps you align your values with socially responsible investments through diversified and low-cost ETFs.
- No minimum balance, Robo-advice, and access to financial advisors.
- For Canadian residents.
Personal Capital / Budgeting and Money Management
- Personal Capital budget app is a personal finance management tool allowing you to connect external financial accounts for a comprehensive view of your money in one place.
- Creates summaries of your spending, net worth, and investment portfolio.
- Free service with no upgrade or purchase requirements.
Personal Capital / Wealth Management and Human Advisors
- Personal Capital Wealth Management is a fee-based investment advisory service with access to human advisors.
- Get a free analysis of your investments and speak with an advisor.
Wealthfront / Robo-Advisor and Holistic Approach to Investments
- Wealthfront Invest Robo-advisor helps you do less and earn more using tech to manage investments to achieve your financial goals.
- Minimum $500. Low management fee.
Mint Budget Tracker and Planner
- Mint is a free budgeting and financial tracking app helping you see your overall financial picture and make better decisions.
- See everything in one place – from balances and bills to your credit score and more.
- Automatically updates and categorizes your information from your bank accounts and credit cards to retirement accounts and more.
- Get product recommendations that could help save you the most based on your lifestyle and goals.
Blooom / 401(k) and IRA Analysis and Optimization
- Blooom helps you optimize and manage your employer-sponsored retirement plans no matter where you work or where the plan is held.
- Analysis of 401k, 403b, and IRAs for performance insights, asset allocation, and fund fees.
FutureAdvisor Online Financial Advisor and Investing Advice
- FutureAdvisor is an online investment robo-advisor that automatically manages your investments.
- Manage investments holistically by linking external accounts to ensure each account’s benefits (tax deferrals or flexible investment options) are maximized.
Perfect Portfolio Course Learn Investing Stock Market / Building Bread
- Perfect Portfolio Course is designed to teach new investors how to choose their own investments and test their investment ideas before spending their own money.
- 1.5-hour training to teach you the fundamentals of the stock market and the different types of investments you can choose.
- Tutorials on two investing tools to test out your investment ideas.
- Portfolio Cheat Sheet can help you to invest in less than 10 minutes.
- Fee Analyzer Tool to save money with your investment choices and improve your overall performance.