- Webull offers an individual brokerage account for trades including stocks, options, ETFs with $0 commission fees.
- Multiplatform accessibility with extensive stock market research, data, and charts.
- No minimum deposit required or a specific amount held in the account.
Promotion: Get 2 FREE Stocks. Open an account and get 1 stock valued between $2.50-$250. Make an initial $100 deposit and get a second free stock valued between $12-$1400.
- Ally Invest is an online brokerage account to perform trades in stocks, bonds, ETFs, mutual funds, and options.
- Get Live news and streaming quotes available across multiple devices with market stats, metrics, and insights into individual companies.
- $0 commission-free trades with no minimums.
- TD Ameritrade is an online brokerage for stock trading and investing in common stock, preferred stocks, bonds, mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and options.
- Accounts offer tax-loss harvesting and four trading platforms for beginners and veteran investors.
- Access to advanced mobile trading applications through phone, tablet, or Apple Watch.
- No minimum deposit to open an account and $0 commission-fee trades.
- SoFi Active Investing allows you to buy and sell stocks at no cost with no account minimums.
- Buy fractional shares that let you own a part of a stock from your favorite companies.
- Anyone can be a smarter investor with news updates and more—all in the SoFi app.
- M1 Invest is a robo-advisor investment platform ideal for new and experienced investors offering automated investing, expert portfolios, and a portfolio rebalancing feature.
- No hidden fees, 100% free investing tool, commission-free trades.
- Choose your portfolio of stocks, fractional shares of stock, ETFs.
- $100 account minimum to get started.