Welcome to your journey on the Road to Financial Wellness.
I want you to achieve your life goals and experience less financial stress. In reading this, you’re taking a very important step in mastering money and living well.
The goal of this resource page is to help you understand the connection between money and stress. And provide you with the knowledge, access, and resources to improve your financial well-being.
What is financial wellness? Financial wellness is a state of healthy living through the active pursuit of financial knowledge, planning, and goal setting to live your best life. Financial wellness means feeling confident and secure. It means being prepared for the unexpected and having a plan that lessens financial uncertainties.
The financial wellness journey
To improve your financial wellbeing, you’ll need to better understand your relationship with money and how it impacts your behaviors and habits. Your money beliefs influence your financial decisions and that’s where we need to start to create long-lasting change.
This is your financial wellness journey. It may be challenging at times, but the work you do will be life-changing.
- First, start with this short article on understanding your relationship with money to gain insights about some of your money beliefs.
- Second, start crunching your financial wellness numbers. These include your net worth, income, debt-to-income, credit score, and cash flow numbers.
- Third and finally, learn about the different stages of financial wellness. The article explores the various stages of becoming financially literate to being financially free.
And then continue your journey with these articles:
Enhance your financial wellness knowledge and skills
- 10 Financial Wellness Tips for Personal Success
- 16 Financial Wellness Tactics to Achieve Your Goals
- Enhance Your Financial Wellness Skills: Manage, Earn, Grow, Borrow, Protect
Improve your relationship with money
- Money Beliefs to Improve Your Relationship with Money
- Steps to Prevent a Personal Financial Disaster
- Are You Unconsciously Spending on Likes Not Loves?
More specific financial issues causing stress?
Managing money well and financial planning results in more time to pursue passions that contribute to a greater sense of satisfaction and happiness. Learn how to enhance your financial wellness skills to: