What is the book, You Only Live Once: The Roadmap to Financial Wellness and a Purposeful Life about?
You Only Live Once: The Roadmap to Financial Wellness and a Purposeful Life is the first book written by Jason Vitug focusing on the importance of financial knowledge in creating and living your dream lifestyle.
He breaks the money taboo and opens up about his own past experiences – successes and failures – that’s led him to take a different path in life ushering in a period of purposefulness.
The book is written as part memoir, in a conversational tone, that is both a personal finance book and a personal development guide. This isn’t your typical finance book that tells you what you should do, but rather inspires you to rethink your life, your goals and create a vision as your guiding destination.
In this book, you’ll learn how to:
- Evaluate your relationship with money,
- Begin to change your mindset from scarcity to abundance,
- Challenge your money beliefs,
- Gain clarity of your values,
- Create a framework to achieve your financial goals that align with your values,
- Learn to live more mindfully and spend your time and money on things that matter.
The book is available through all major bookstores and independent booksellers.
Jason Vitug is the founder of Phroogal and creator of The Road to Financial Wellness. He’ll be going across the country once again to serve his purpose in empowering a generation and communities.