Evidence has shown that playing games can help people learn and retain new skills. Enjoy these games centered around personal finance. We found them to be educational and quite enjoyable.
Play → Financial Football
Play → Financial Soccer
Play → Spent
Play → Money Metropolis
Play → Peter Pig’s Money Counter
Additional Financial Education Games
• Financial Entertainment is a library of free online and mobile games that aim to improve personal financial capability, self-confidence, and knowledge.
• Bite Club: Save for retirement while running a vampire nightclub
• Celebrity Calamity: Manage celebrity credit cards and spending
• Farm Blitz: Manage farm resources to build savings and survive financial emergencies
• Groove Nation: Dance and budget on the Road to LA
• Refund Rush: Help clients split tax refunds and save during tax time.
Council for Economic Education
+ Gen I Revolution is a game that includes fifteen Missions in which students attempt to help people in financial trouble.
Federal Reserve of Boston Bank of Boston
+ Show Business: The Economic$ of Entertainment – the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston’s learning activity on economics and the entertainment industry.
+ Peanuts & Crackerjacks – the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston’s interactive baseball game that tests your knowledge of economics and pro sports trivia.
iPhone Financial Education Games
Do you have what it takes to get from rags to riches? Download and play Play Thrive “n” Shine – FREE
North American Securities Administrators Association
+ Fraud Scene Investigator – an online interactive investor education program that teaches and empowers students how to detect and stop a million-dollar investment fraud and put the mysterious con man, “Mr. X,” behind bars.